Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board - Duemilanove ATmega328
Arduino is an open-source based on a simple I/O board and a development environment that implements the processing/wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer.
Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 microcontroller with duemilanove bootloader, flash memory 32KB, EEPROM 1KB, SRAM 2KB, clock speed 16MHz. Supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux. Open source. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs with the standard arduino pin headers will be developed with other arduino boards and use FT232RL drive signal interface with your computer and includes 3.3VDC output for your other developments and includes DIP switch SPST to disable auto reset and the yellow LED (D13).
---> More details such as Schematic, Example Programs and etc. includes in a Free CD.
Please click here to download the Arduino Software
Arduino 1.0.3 version (The latest version includes in a Free CD) support Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (32 bit/64 bit), source
Please click here to download the MLT Product Manual
Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board's Manual
1. ATmega328 28pin DIP Microcontroller with Duemilanove bootloader.
2. ATmega328 includes 32KB Memory, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM.
3. Quartz crystal 16 MHz.
4. Standard ICSP 6pins will be developed with AVR ISP.
5. Interface with computer and upload program via USB port.
6. The operating voltage of the ATmega328 Microcontroller is 5V.
7. The operating voltage of the Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board is 7-12V.
8. The Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board can be powered via the USB connection
or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.
9. The Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board has a resettable polyfuse that protects
your computer's USB ports from shorts and over current.
10. Digital Input / Output are 14 pins (PWM 6 channels).
11. Analog Input is 6pins.
12. DIP Switch SPST to disable auto reset and the yellow LED (D13).
13. FT232RL drives the signal interface with computer.
14. Includes the Standard Arduino Pin Header - 8 pins & 6 pins (Female) will be
stacked with external devices or other arduino boards.
15. Includes 3.3VDC output from FT232RL for your other developments.
16. Board Dimension is 53.3mm(Width) * 68.6mm(Long) * 15.0mm(High).
1. Fino (Arduino Compatible) Board 1 pcs.
2. Free CD (includes manual, schematic, example programs) 1 pcs.
ข่าวดีสำหรับนิสิตนักศึกษาลด 20% (฿880)
1. ML-Technology (MLT) sells products on Ebay.
If you will buy our product via Ebay.
Seller ID is mlt2009.
2. ML-Technology (MLT) accepts Paypal payment.
If you will buy our product via Paypal.
Paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Website is www.mlt-group.com
Email is email@example.com
Funds Transfer (Bank Transfer)
1. Kasikorn Bank ; Wangnoi branch , Savings account ,
The account no. 469-2-18796-8
2. Siam Commercial Bank ; Future Park Rangsit branch , Savings account ,
The account no. 383-2-09377-2